Friday, July 1, 2016

the very first blog of the blue lady...

With the writing of my first blog, I have so many things running through my head.  I have been planning to write this thing for years now, and I guess it's time.  I will do a little introduction into my fun little life with a few pictures of the things that mean the most to me.  I am the proud owner of The Blue Lady, an eclectic shop in East Amherst, NY where I sell anything from antique furniture, to the handmade things I make from fabric or from things grown in my garden.  I am mom to lots of furry critters that I rescue and welcome into my old farmhouse.  I have no children, so my boyfriend Mike and I spend our time with 8 cats, 2 doggies, a rabbit and many chickens.  I am also an avid organic permaculture gardener and I love making my 2 acres of heaven more and more nature and wildlife friendly, all the while growing plants that sustain us and nature. 
 
I'll be writing about my adventures in my gardens, my endeavors with building my rental cottages, fun things going on at the shop, the critters, and all my passions in healthy living.  I love to share my knowledge of healing with herbs, eating for health, and organic living in general.  I'll keep posting if you promise to keep reading!
 
Until next time...
The Blue Lady Shop

The Chickens


The Blue Lady Shop in May 2016
My messy workshop at home
 with hops growing






 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog idea; and how nice to share with me and all your other friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete